The new Tron Tasting Series has proven to be a huge
success, with Executive Head Chef Mark McKenzie creating some sumptuous 5-course tasting menus in association with our partner brands.
We’re extending these dining experiences into 2017 with a different event each month.
BLUE MOON CRAFT BEER
Friday 3 MARCH
smoked pancetta crumb, goats cheese cream & caramelised shallot
Pan seared Isle of Barra Scallops
cauliflower puree, curried apple & parsnip crisps, white truffle oil
Balsamic roasted pork belly
ham hough & mustard croquette, leek puree, piccalilli & pea shoots
28 day aged Blackgate Beef
Jerusalem artichoke, crispy kale, fig, port & red wine reduction
Chocolate, maple & pecan brownie
fresh banana ice cream, salted caramel
Drinks accompaniments to be confirmed.
BOOK A TABLE NOW BY CALLING 0141 552 8587
- Fri 3 Mar 2017 with Blue Moon Craft Beer.
- Fri 7 Apr 2017 with a vegetarian menu.
- Sat 6 May 2017 with Arran cheese-mongers.
- Sat 10 Jun 2017 matching food to your wine choices.
- Sat 1 Jul 2017 with a wild game and poultry menu.
- Fri 25 Aug 2017 with a seafood menu.
These events have limited space-- please call the Tron Bar + Kitchen on 0141 552 8587 for more information and to secure your place.